Spurred on by significant technological, educational, financial and manufacturing advances in the industry, the demand for solar systems has increased in both the United States and abroad.
There are many benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Hedge against energy cost fluctuations. Most traditional sources of energy are bound to increase in price over time and are subject to market fluctuations. With solar power, you are not at the mercy of market instability.
- Increase the value of your property.
- Strengthen your local economy. Solar systems create jobs for installers, engineers, distributors, city officials, designers, and manufacturers here at home.
- Enjoy the benefits the system’s production, whether it’s in the form of kilowatts generated to offset your electricity usage, or therms produced so that you can enjoy warm water!
- With solar energy, you may receive a better ROI than many long-term investments – and your savings are not taxed!
- Conserve our natural resources and help the environment.